Subject: Re: DPS Responsiveness
From: [email-masked] (Robert Cohen)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 17:05:25 -0500

>Have any of you had any problems getting technical support out of DPS???
>I've been having problems with my PAR since last week and I've been
>calling DPS each day. Unfortunatly because of Time Zones and the hours I
>work my real job, I have limited hours that I can call them. However I've
>called them each and every morning and each and every morning I'm told
>that I'll have a tech support person with me shortly. Apparently this is
>some definition of the word "shortly" that I was previously unaware of.
>No one has called back and I'f been placed on hold longer than is
>practical to wait on long distance phone calls.

As it was explained to me, DPS lost thier Amiga dude when he was transferred
out of tech.  They are trying to find another dude to replace him with.
Meanwhile, after waiting near a week for a return call, I got some email from
a Scott down at DPS...

His info is:

        Scott Bennett                DPS        [email-masked]

He seems willing to help out....

 _ __                         __
' )  )     /         _/_     /  )     /
 /--' ____/____  __  /      /    ____/_  _  __   Lightwave Animator
/  \_(_) /_) (<_/ (_(__    (__/ (_) / /_(<_/) )  [email-masked]